Our contact details
Name: Alice Berwick
Address: 67 Elm Park Gardens, London, SW10 9QE
Phone Number: 07503 403798
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
· Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics. For example; name, address, contact details (email address and phone number).
· Dog/s basic information and history
· Family/personal history where applicable and only if related to the dog/s
· Photos of yourself with your dog/s or just of your dog/s (only with express permission before these are taken)
· Details of training sessions in the form of notes which you will also receive as and when necessary.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
· The main way we collect your personal information is through your registration forms, taken prior to the initial consultation.
· To best plan and prepare how to best train your dog and work with you
· To liaise with any other professionals on your behalf such as vets or behaviorists only with your express permission.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
· Any other professional (vet, trainer, behaviorist, who may have passed over your details if ABK9 training where to take over training.
We use the information that you have given us in order to safely and best train your dog, while providing you with adequate knowledge to continue the training on yourself.
We may share this information to liaise with other professionals on your behalf such as vets, behaviorists, or police but only with your express permission.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your personal information for as long as you are in our training program and then for one year after. We will then dispose of your information by deleting your registration forms and notes.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at:
Phone Number: 07503 403798
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk